Centrifugal pumps are used on these 6 applications, just to name a few:
- Buildings: To pump water supply, including pneumatic systems and in places where no suction lift is required.
- Boost Application: To boost pressure from the intake line.
- Wells: In domestic water supply systems
- Fire Protection System: To provide a continuous pressure source, but these water pumps should be in compliance with NFPA.
- Hot-Water Circulation: To move water in a closed system which requires low head.
- Sump Pits: Either vertical or horizontal water pumps. Units are operated by an automatic switch controlled by the float.